What is Python?
Python is a common language for programming. Created by Guido van Rossum, it was released in 1991.
What do you use Python for?
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
What can you do with Python?
- can be used on a server to create web applications.
- can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
Why use Python?
- Multi-platform – works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- It has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- It has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Quick prototyping – Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written.
- Flexible – Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
- Hello World!
- Variables and Data Types
- Basic Operators
- Control Flows
- For Loops
- While Loops
- Classes and Objects
- List Comprehension
- Multiple Function Arguments
- Regular Expressions
- Exception Handling
- Partial Functions
- Code Introspection
- Map, Filter, Reduce
- File Handling
Data Science Python Tutorials
Python Functions and Methods
You can read more here: https://jobtensor.com/Tutorial/Python/en/Introduction